Reclaim Your Internet
Freedom With VPNPortals.com
Welcome to VPNPortals.com, home to detailed VPN reviews, latest news, online security guides, unblocking solutions, and everything related to Internet Freedom. Our VPN experts help identify the best VPN services with their comprehensive analysis, putting each provider through rigorous tests. That’s not all, users can also find nifty tips and tricks for restoring their privacy and accessing their favorite channels from anywhere in the world. That’s not all, at VPNPortals.com we fight to regain Internet Freedom for our readers. There are numerous guides, tutorials, and solutions on how to stop ISPs from throttling your internet, blocking and filtering content, and prevent governments from invading your privacy at will.
What is VPN?
A Virtual Private Network or VPN is software that allows you to connect to the internet securely through an encrypted server in a remote location. This means that all of your online activity is fully protected and secure whenever you connect through a VPN server. It may sound complicated at first, but using a VPN is actually incredibly simple, and it’s a tool that offers many practical uses.
Why use a VPN?
VPNs are not just for techies and computer geeks, they are for anyone, regardless of technical ability, who values online privacy and wants to unlock the full potential of the internet. You can use a VPN for a number of different things.
One of the most common uses for VPN is to protect your online privacy. Because your internet activity is fully encrypted whenever you connect to a VPN server, whatever you do online is completely hidden from hackers, government spies, your ISP, or any other third party who would potentially want to snoop on you through the internet. For this reason, using a VPN while connected to insecure public wifi networks is especially important.
Security and Anonymity
Top VPN Provider
Features and Values
Our broad review spectrum includes the evaluation of the above mentioned checklist. However, we follow a strict and thorough VPN review process based on the following parameters:
- VPN Jurisdiction: We evaluate a VPN’s base location and check if it’s not located in any of the 5 Eyes, 9 Eyes, and 14 Eyes countries.
- IP and DNS Leak Test: Each VPN provider goes through IP and DNS leak tests to check it’s integrity and how it performs in securing a user’s privacy.
- Logging Policy: During each review, we thoroughly study VPN providers logging policy and see the types of logs it keeps.
- Transparency Reports: First we check if a VPN releases a transparency report, and then we analyze it to see the number of legal notices received by a provider.
- Virtual vs. Physical Severs: Using various techniques, we check whether a VPN provider is offering virtual or bare-metal servers, their location and are they safe for your privacy.
- Speed Tests: Each provider is tested through multiple servers to evaluate its speed performances.
- Server and IP Strength: We check the number of servers, IP address, and locations offered by a VPN to understand its network coverage.
- Pricing Plans: Price is an important aspect and we examine a service’s pricing plan against the features and performance it offers.
- Compatibility: We test apps for each OS of every VPN our team reviews and evaluate how it performs on different platforms.
Discount 1 year
2 Years Deal
3 Years Plan
No Exclusive Offer
3 Years Deal
TorrentPrivacy VPN Review 2019
Hide.me VPN Review 2019
Express VPN Review 2019
Nord VPN Review 2019